What Can We Learn From Mobile App Development Companies’ Websites?
When we take a look at mobile app development companies' websites, there are a few things that stand out. For one, these companies tend to have very sleek and modern designs. Additionally, they usually offer various services, ranging from app development to marketing and more. Finally, many of these companies strongly focus on customer satisfaction, as evident in their testimonials and online reviews.
#1: Design MattersFirst and foremost, it's essential to have a visually appealing website. As potential customers browse through the various app development companies out there, they'll likely be drawn to the ones with the most aesthetically pleasing websites. This is because first impressions are extremely important, and if your website looks dated or unprofessional, customers will likely move on to one of your competitors.
#2: Provides a Breakdown of ServicesBe sure to list out all of the services that your app development company offers. Customers should be able to quickly and easily see what you do and how you can help them. If your website is cluttered or difficult to navigate, potential customers will likely get frustrated and move on to another company. For example, with Codigo, we provide these services:
- - User Experience
- - Interface Design
- - Consultancy
- - Mobile Development
- - Web Development
- - CMS Development
- - Coaching
#3: Showcase Portfolio of Past WorkWhen potential customers are considering working with an app development company, they'll want to see examples of your past work. This will give them a good idea of the quality of work that you're capable of and will help them to decide whether or not they want to work with you. Be sure to showcase a variety of different projects that you've worked on, as this will give potential customers a good sense of the range of services you offer. Some things to keep in mind when creating your portfolio:
- - Ensure that the projects you showcase are relevant to the type of work you want to do with the potential customer. If you're trying to land a web development project, for example, don't showcase a mobile app you developed for another client.
- - Highlight the specific features of each project that you want to showcase. If you're particularly proud of the user interface design of one of your apps, make sure to call attention to that in your portfolio.
- - Keep your portfolio up-to-date with your latest work. If you've landed a new project that you're particularly proud of, add it to your portfolio immediately.
- - Use high-quality images and screenshots to showcase your work. Potential customers should be able to see the quality of your work at a glance, so make sure that the images you use are clear and professional.
- - Write brief descriptions of each project in your portfolio. In addition to showing off your work, you should also take the opportunity to explain what you did on each project and why you're proud of it. This will give potential customers a better sense of your skills and experience.